Breastfeeding can be a challenging part of motherhood, and is an area that many new moms are constantly questioning themselves and lack confidence and/or support.
As your breastfeeding counselor, I will:
- Be a resource of knowledge and education about breastfeeding to mother and family
- Provide hands on support and practice of new skills
- Recognize what is normal and what may be abnormal in mother and baby’s feeding experiences
- Help to troubleshoot and problem solve breastfeeding challenges as they arise
- Refer to medical professionals when necessary
- Emotionally support mother in times of struggle
Mother’s Fortitude supports women through breastfeeding counseling in a variety of settings including:
- Prenatal education in home or public setting
- First 48 hour support in hospital, birthing center, or home
- In home support anytime during the first 12 months postpartum
- Through email, text, or phone call anytime during the first year postpartum
BREASTFEEDING COUNSELING PACKAGES:
- Prenatal education: 3 hours, one-on-one breastfeeding education to take place in the comfort of your own home = $100
- 1 time postpartum visit (up to 90 minutes) = $50
- 2 postpartum home visits (1 hour each) = $80
- 4 postpartum home visits (1 hour each) = $120
- Add on package of one month of unlimited phone, text, and email support for consistently available advice, answers to questions, problem solving, and emotional support = $150
*These packages can be combined with birth and/or postpartum for a 5% total discount.
If Contract is completed before 37 week gestation, 30% of total package payment will be due within 7 days, in order to hold contract as valid. Remaining 70% will be due when client is 37 weeks gestation.
If contract is completed after 37 weeks gestation, or after birth, patient will be responsible for the full amount of selected package, within 7 days of signing the contract, in order to hold contract as valid.
No services will be provided until first payment is made within 7 days of signing the contract.