Breastfeeding Counseling

Breastfeeding can be a challenging part of motherhood, and is an area that many new moms are constantly questioning themselves and lack confidence and/or support.

As your breastfeeding counselor, I will:

  • Be a resource of knowledge and education about breastfeeding to mother and family
  • Provide hands on support and practice of new skills
  • Recognize what is normal and what may be abnormal in mother and baby’s feeding experiences
  • Help to troubleshoot and problem solve breastfeeding challenges as they arise
  • Refer to medical professionals when necessary
  • Emotionally support mother in times of struggle

Mother’s Fortitude supports women through breastfeeding counseling in a variety of settings including:

  • Prenatal education in home or public setting
  • First 48 hour support in hospital, birthing center, or home
  • In home support anytime during the first 6 months postpartum
  • Through email, text, or phone call anytime during the first year postpartum

BREASTFEEDING COUNSELING PACKAGES:

  1. 4 hours of in person breastfeeding counseling including prenatal education, first 48 hour support, and postpartum in home = $120.00
  2. 8 hours of in person breastfeeding counseling including prenatal education, first 48 hour support, and postpartum in home = $200.00
  3. 12 hours of in person breastfeeding counseling including prenatal education, first 48 hour support, and postpartum in home = $240.00*In person support hours can be used in whatever setting the client feels is most valuable and productive for them.
  4. One month of unlimited phone, text, and email support between the hours of 7am-9pm, 7 days per week. = $200.00 (This package can be purchased individually, or can be added to any of the other breastfeeding counseling packages listed above)

 

PAYMENT:

 

If Contract is completed before 37 week gestation, 30% of total package payment will be due within 7 days, in order to hold contract as valid. Remaining 70% will be due when client is 37 weeks gestation.

If contract is completed after 37 weeks gestation, or after birth, patient will be responsible for the full amount of selected package, within 7 days of signing the contract, in order to hold contract as valid.

No services will be provided until first payment is made within 7 days of signing the contract.